We treat the source not just the symptoms
We believe in listening to our patients, by understanding their symptoms we can treat the cause and tackle the problem at its source.
By working together with our patients we can devise a programme of exercises, posture control and pain relief which will complement our 'hands on treatment' approach.
Only by continuous post-graduate learning and offering a high standard of care, can we maintain our reputation for Excellence In Practice.
Through our commitment to “Excellence in Practice” we.....
- Only employ fully qualified Chartered Physiotherapists who have Health Professions Council registration and a high level of experience and expertise
- Maintain ongoing learning and continuing personal development through external courses and in service training and peer mentoring
- Always undertake a full assessment and discuss a treatment plan with our patients prior to starting treatment
- Will provide exercises and advice as appropriate throughout treatment and at discharge
- Will communicate with your GP/Consultant/Employer, with your permission and as required by you.