Are you concerned about your child's development, coordination, learning or behaviour?
Fiona Simmonds is a Chartered Physiotherapist specializing in the assessment and treatment of children (aged 5-15 years) with Dyspraxia, Developmental Coordination Disorder (DCD), other coordination difficulties and handwriting problems.
Fiona offers full assessments to assist diagnosis and determine the underlying causes of a child’s challenges. The treatment methods Fiona offers are research-based with proven effectiveness, helping to unlock your child's potential.
Assessments and treatment sessions take place at the individual child's home or school within Kent.
For more information, or to book an appointment, please visit Fiona's website.
* BSc (Hons) Physiotherapy from Brunel University in 2000 (completing part of my degree in Sweden as part of an ERASMUS exchange).
* Member of the Chartered Society of Physiotherapy (CSP)
* Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC) registered.
* Criminal Records Bureau checked
* First aid trained – Basic Life Support (BLS) for Healthcare Professionals (including adult, child and infant CPR procedures)